BUSN448 Business Management. (3 - 3 - 0)
Description - This course is the capstone for the business minor degree and is taken in the senior year. Business planning entails making long-range plans for organizations. This course utilizes
business case studies to examine corporate strategies.
Students are taught the business management process and perform that process using actual business firms. Decisions are made from the perspective of top management. The
course is designed to integrate and apply skills acquired throughout the business core curriculum.
Why is this class important?
•Everyone works in some kind of business
• Future business leaders need to understand how the organization functions together
• Future business leaders need to communicate and work in teams.
• Limited, Engaging Lectures
• Notes and Slides tailored to the class and the required knowledge
• Different sources of engagement
• Multiple sources of material
• Practical business simulations
• Case Analysis
• Business analysis of a Fortune 500 Company
• Business decision practice through a team based simulation
• "it was unique to any other college course I had taken before."
• "I really enjoyed the structure of the class. I didn’t enjoy the projects and modules in the beginning, but they became great by the end of the semester."
• "Overall it was an awesome class and I feel like I learned a lot about the subject and how the course material can be used in current events."